Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A wonderful wife





This I know started out as my wife's blog but it had my name in it as well! and i guessed the password so I felt it was my duty and honer to tell my wife and the few people that read this how much I love Tiffany and how wonderful she is to the boys and I.   So the pictures I selected were all about her and how great she really is. Anyone who knows my wife knows how much she cares about the gospel, she has been an anchor for me from the start and on her off days I support her or at least I hope I do. I love talking to her about it, even when she plays devils advocate and i get all flustered and she gets mad, throws her hands up and says "I'm not going to argue anymore with you!". Tiffany loves the outdoors almost as much as our two boys do she even goes hunting with me on occasion, and even though we have had some crazy camping experiences like putting the fourwheller through my back window and driving around mountains and washed out somewhat roads at two miles an hour she has always had a smile on her face. or the unhappy smirk she often gives me when I say or do something dumb. Tiffany has brought to me two wonderful boys who I Cherish more than life itself and more happiness and support than I will ever be entitled to, so to the most beautiful and exquisite wife.
Tiffany I Love You,  may you smile for me forever.
always yours
    cameron

10 comments:

Davey Family said...

WOW! who would have thought! Im impressed! Cute cute cute!

Heather Stott said...

wow wow wow, I would have thought tiffany wrote all this herself with how well written it was! but I know she hasn't had any time to do anyhitng lately let a lone make a post about herself so it had to be writen by cameron! good job! it's nice to know my sister is loved by her husband.

Trask Tribe said...

WOW. Guess the Blog award goes to CAMERON. keep it up!

Tiff and Jas said...

The two of you are so cute. It is good to get the updates. The tribute to Tiff is cute. She deservise it she is such a good person. Miss ya Tiff!! Oh and Congratulations again with the new pregnancy. I hope all goes well.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww... how sweet

Elisha Trask said...

Now that was just TOO sweet!! I love your pictures!!

Amanda Jean said...

That was so sweet! you guys are awesome, I hope everything is going good for you and your family!

Cindy said...

Wow Tiffany that was REALLY sweet! This is the first time I've stumbled on to your blog. I watch your moms fairly regularly. And sometimes Heathers and Britneys. I havent seen you around town for qutie some time??? Glad to know you are doing so well and seem so happy!!!

Hannah and Curtis said...

Your boys are cute. We haven't seen you in forever! Come see us sometime!

Christine said...

Well done! She is amazing & I love that you share that! Thanks for being my friend. (We are friends right ;)